Sometimes things happen unexpectedly. Sometimes things you never really believe in can come together and fall into your lap.
For three years I thought about the possibilities and suddenly I could really do it. I could really have it. I'm scared. I'm excited.
Do I really have it in me to walk away from security again and move on something just because I feel so strongly that it's something I need to do? This time it's not just me. I rarely hesitate to take these kinds of risks when it's just me, but now I have a family to consider. Can I take these risks on their behalf? What are the consequences of failure?
And yet, what are rewards of vision and success?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained is a steaming pile. Go big or go home. Meh. Despair.com got it right. Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.
No comments:
Post a Comment